Thursday 1 March 2012

how to wash your PB

Q: How often should I wash my PB set?
A: When you feel it's time to wash. You know your own body, you how much you sweat (or not). I personally don't have a wash schedule for my sets, I wash them whenever I want. sometimes the long girdle 2x a week, sometimes the waist nipper once a week, depends on me ;)
Q: How long will it take to dry?
A: If you wash it at night when you get back from work, just hang dry it under the fan or a.c or airy area and your sets should have dried the next morning ;)
Q: What type of detergent should I use?
A: Any soft detergent should be fine (including body wash or shampoo!). DON'T use bleach! Avoid powder detergent because we don't want to leave any unwanted residue on the FIR fabric. Recommended to use Premium Beautiful Natural Wash, specially formulated for lingerie (RM 42 per bottle)
............................................
How to wash/ clean your PB sets
1) What you need is a pail, detergent, clean water, dry clean towel, hangers



2) Dilute the detergent with clean water in a pail

3) Clean your PB sets lightly with care, DON'T use brush.
4) or you can just leave it in the pail for 15 mins or so
5) Rinse the PB sets thoroughly with clean water. DON'T wring or twist it.
6) Dewatering your PB sets by wrapping up using a dry towel
7) Hang them on hangers and put them under a shady and airy place. NO direct sunlight!

Conclusion:
- Hand wash only
- No dryer
- No wring or twist
- No bleach or chlorine detergent
- No ironing
- No direct sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment